Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #21  
    Quell is a good one as with Sparkle.

    Although a bit of a challenge, Tanked is awesome!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by szavala View Post
    Have you looked at Grave Defense HD? I bought it a while ago.
    No. I hadn't seen it. I take my previous comment back.

    How good is it? The reviews aren't that promissing.
  3. #23  
    Angry Birds HD
    Angry Birds RioHD
    ....
    I wish they made Seasons in HD also...that would rock.

    Off topic...I wonder how hard it would be for them to do? They have the engine running in HD on the Touchpad already. They have the assets from their other mobile ports. I hope they decide to toss them out and get some of the increased users due to the firesale.

    Do they not have the inApp purchases, or am I just not smart enough to find them. I kinda miss my Mighty Eagle.

    Atlantis Sky Patrol Free(liking it so far, a little tough for my 7yo though)
    Downloading Asphalt 6 due to recommendations.

    P.s. Thanks Jophiel for telling me Rio was in HD.
    Last edited by zappcatt; 09/02/2011 at 11:29 PM.
  4. #24  
    Rio is available in HD, just to give you the heads up.
  5. joos519's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #25  
    I only have one game so far, tilestorm Xhd. Awesome game for the puzzle lovers, not for the faint of hearts. Great graphics and game play, I feel it was worth the 3.99.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsis View Post
    No. I hadn't seen it. I take my previous comment back.

    How good is it? The reviews aren't that promissing.
    Don't buy it. I just did, because I really like playing it on my Android phone. However, the interface is broken. I tried tapping averywhere to install my canons. Sometimes it works, sometimes, not. Once, I got the screen to buy the weapon to display, but it did not do anything else.

    As it is now, it is a really terrible game. I wish I could be refunded. Oh well, I hope they will update and fix it.

    I wrote basically the same thing in the app market, I am just waiting for my review to bne displayed.
  7. twosted's Avatar
    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    #27  
    For those of you who like Sparkle, check out Atlantis Sky Patrol HD. It is a great game also.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsis View Post
    No. I hadn't seen it. I take my previous comment back.

    How good is it? The reviews aren't that promissing.
    Despite the difficulty clicking on things sometimes it's a fun game. I've actually been stuck on a level for a while now and need to go back and play it again.
  9. #29  
    Are there any RTS games for the touchpad? A starcraft clone would be pretty fun on a tablet.

    Anyways I've enjoyed Quell, Aftermath XHD, Slice It and Everlands. Radiant HD is also a good one but I've only played it on my nook color.
    Last edited by caramelzappa; 09/02/2011 at 04:05 AM.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelzappa View Post
    Are there any RTS games for the touchpad? A starcraft clone would be pretty fun on a tablet.

    Anyways I've enjoyed Quell, Aftermath XHD, Slice It and Everlands. Radiant HD is also a good one but I've only played it on my nook color.
    I'm an avid Starcraft 2 player and Blizzard fan (Been playing their RTS since Warcraft 1) but it would port horribly to a tablet........they tried to make a SC Broodwar for N64 and it was impossible to play well.
  11. #31  
    Pong
    Speed
    Angry Birds


    Only 3 on touchpad playing right now. Hoping for a touchpad conversion for casino games.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
  12. #32  
    robotech hd is one of my favorite games. Its a bit of luck and a bit of strategy. Very addicting and super pretty. I'm thinking about picking up asphalt 6 but I'm a little skeptical. I like my racing games more on the simulation side and a bunch of customization. Good choice or now?
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by mk.ultra View Post
    I'm an avid Starcraft 2 player and Blizzard fan (Been playing their RTS since Warcraft 1) but it would port horribly to a tablet........they tried to make a SC Broodwar for N64 and it was impossible to play well.
    I don't see how the N64 port has anything to do with it. Console controls and touchscreen controls are extremely different. An analog stick and a few buttons was never going to work in a game like starcraft.

    But touchscreens are different. You could drag or circle to select units. Pinch to zoom would make moving around the map almost effortless. Gestures could be used for a wide variety of actions. Context sensitive touch buttons could help with more advanced commands. It might not be perfectly on par with using a mouse and keyboard, but if the controls are well implemented someone could make an excellent RTS for when you're on the go.
  14. #34  
    as an update, I bought beyond ynth and am happy to say that it is REALLY good. You should definitely check it iut.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
  15. #35  
    Quell HD
    Sparkle HD
    Spaceblip HD
    Radiant (I'm playing the pre version but it scales nicely. I'm sure the HD version looks nicer but at least this one scales to fit the screen.)
    Robotek HD

    Quake looks great but no way to get the game to start without a keyboard it seems. Anyone else get this working?

    Honerable mention goes to Dead Runner. Another pre game that scales to fit the screen. I've always liked this game.
  16. #36  
    Angry Birds
    Solitaire
    Pong
    Glow Hockey. My first "Paid" app.
  17. #37  
    Robotek HD
    It is very addictive, but it is getting a bit boring now since it takes so long to upgrade. I just want to finish the game but still only conquered less than 70% of the world.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelzappa View Post
    I don't see how the N64 port has anything to do with it. Console controls and touchscreen controls are extremely different. An analog stick and a few buttons was never going to work in a game like starcraft.

    But touchscreens are different. You could drag or circle to select units. Pinch to zoom would make moving around the map almost effortless. Gestures could be used for a wide variety of actions. Context sensitive touch buttons could help with more advanced commands. It might not be perfectly on par with using a mouse and keyboard, but if the controls are well implemented someone could make an excellent RTS for when you're on the go.
    I guess since everyone would have the same controls it would be a level playing field, but personally I wouldn't be able to go from the efficiency of a mouse and keyboard to that.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by outcast View Post
    Although a bit of a challenge, Tanked is awesome!
    I started playing this earlier today and it's lots of fun, so far in one day I'm up to over 500 points.

    I was in a match earlier with the #2 ranked player and was able to actually win the round. Then my TP started slowing down and I had to do a full reboot to get the game to stop stuttering.
  20. #40  
    I have to say the only game I bought has been Asphalt 6 - HD. And i've been glued to it. The only other App I've purchased is TouchFeeds (wish it was more responsive). I'll have to check out everyones recommendations, just usually cautions about buying apps and finding they aren't quite what I expected(wish a lot of demo's were available).
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions