Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Why not? If it works in a browser, then it should be a no brainer to port it to WebOS. Lets get more games!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Sent a tweet
    plants vs zombies is about 10 dollars on the iPad so we might have have to pay a wee bit more than that if it does ever come for webos.
    I would love to have PvZ... I would honestly pay more then $10 for that game..

its simple but its so damn fun. the flash one just doesn't cut it
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    what about chuzzle.....that seems like a perfect candidate

also peggle and zuma...

and of course pvz as has been mentioned
    I would like to have them too! Playing in the browser isn't that great like a reak app.
    I was shocked to discover that Bejewelled was not available on the HP App store...it was one of the first apps I looked for!

And I agree with a previous poster...iOS/Android -> webOS ports of popular apps (especially games) could go a long ways towards extending the life of webOS and would be profitable for any developer willing to pursue development with the huge boost of webOS users. The number one complaint of smaller iOS/Android developers is how crowded thier markets are with apps but with webOS there is virtually no competition!

I've added my Touchpad to my signature on a popular iOS gaming forum offering to beta test iOS -> Touchpad ports...figured it couldn't hurt and might spark some interest.
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
  8.    #28  
    Don't forget guys, if you're really interested in this, to email, tweet or post on PopCaps forums to make sure they hear us. You can use the links in the initial post.
    Long live webOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlb14 View Post
    Don't forget guys, if you're really interested in this, to email, tweet or post on PopCaps forums to make sure they hear us. You can use the links in the initial post.
    ...done
    AZTouchpad
    - 32Gb HP Touchpad, Palm Tungsten E, 32Gb iPhone 4, 16Gb iPod touch (1st Gen)
    *...and I think webOS is awesome
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - Gerald R. Ford
    Quote Originally Posted by pochaco View Post
    Would Astraware be another candidate? They had a lot of PopCap games for PalmOS.
    Hiya, just to clarify... whilst we did the old Palm OS versions of some of the PopCap games, PopCap have since done their own development for newer mobile platforms. We don't have a license to cover webOS, and as we're mostly focussing on creating our own IP, it's not something we're looking at pursuing. Contacting PopCap directly is the right thing to do on this.
    Rnp likes this.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Yeah, it would be nice if I could play Big Money nicely on my TP......I'd sign a petition
    tweetied
    They have a thread on their forums... flood them!

Bring your games to webOS! - Page 2

EDIT: It appears you require a Failbook account before you can post in it... who on earth is the moron working there thought this was a good idea?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Emailed'em.
    My fav is Bookworm Adventures!
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bb147 View Post
    I would love to have PvZ... I would honestly pay more then $10 for that game..

its simple but its so damn fun. the flash one just doesn't cut it
    The game is awesome and I got lucky as it was one of the "free app of the day" from Amazon but would love to have it on a tablet.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12