1.    #1  
    This happened to me yesterday! I clicked on some promo code and the app store deleted the $50 promocode. I was so annoyed!! I still had $35 left for my "app wishlist"!! The solution is copy the link provided in the mail of the $50 promocode and paste it on your TP browser, it will take you to the app store and it will now show you the expiration date of your promocode. It's working fine now!
    I get promo code is redeemed or invalid
    What is this 50 promo code i keep hearing about? i never got one. How do i get one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingusbeaubingus View Post
    What is this 50 promo code i keep hearing about? i never got one. How do i get one?
    The promo code was only for those who bought the TouchPad prior to the $100 discount sale the weekend of August 6 - 7. It was HP's way of compensating the early adopters, who had paid full price for the TouchPad.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    The promo code was only for those who bought the TouchPad prior to the $100 discount sale the weekend of August 6 - 7. It was HP's way of compensating the early adopters, who had paid full price for the TouchPad.
    its HP's way of compensating those Americans who paid full price for the touchpad. Canadians and the WOR are still waiting for theirs. Just like we are waiting for the 6 pack of free apps.
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    its HP's way of compensating those Americans who paid full price for the touchpad. Canadians and the WOR are still waiting for theirs. Just like we are waiting for the 6 pack of free apps.
    +1