Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dignitary View Post
    Uhm, they simply allowed their Android version to be distributed on the Blackberry App World through the Android compatibility layer. It's not a native Blackberry application.
    Well, that is certainly true Dignitary. But not nonetheless, I would like to see more effort from those developers who created that browser to create other apps, or at least some sort of port to the WebOS platform.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    I just want to see a webOS browser with text reflow. Is that so much to ask for? Apparently everyone else has hawk eyes, but mine suck. Even if they didn't suck, it would be nice to read text from far away or on websites that put way too much text in each line.

It's the main reason I installed Android. Dolphin, Opera, even the stock browser has text reflow. But neither iOS, WP7, or webOS has it. Why? Is it really so hard to implement?
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicmerlin View Post
    I just want to see a webOS browser with text reflow. Is that so much to ask for? Apparently everyone else has hawk eyes, but mine suck. Even if they didn't suck, it would be nice to read text from far away or on websites that put way too much text in each line.

It's the main reason I installed Android. Dolphin, Opera, even the stock browser has text reflow. But neither iOS, WP7, or webOS has it. Why? Is it really so hard to implement?
    So I'm on my 3rd go with Android in my TouchPad. CM7, CM9, AOKP.
    Tried Dolphin this time around, used Opera before. Text reflow is great.....except 75% of the time your sitting there waiting for the letters to come out of their fog/extreme low-res render. For all the complaining I've heard about the webOS browser, at least I can read it right away. I just rebooted back into webOS, because it was so bad. Overrated, imo.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12