1.    #1  
    This is where you can talk about feature requests or bugs if you find them with the Meeting Notes app for the TouchPad. Engine Equals Car is subscribed to this thread so we will know when you leave a message.
    I purchased Meeting Notes today and have high hopes for being better organised with its help :-)

As I've worked through creating my first Meeting I've noted the following list of things it'd be great to be able to do:
    Create Meetings from Calendar items (appts)
    Use calendar applet to select Meeting dates
    Add attendees from Address book
    Reorder/insert agenda items
    Extract notes in additional formats
    Record Actions agreed/completed against attendees/others

I'm looking forward to the update described in the App catalogue.

Thanks
    oh, I forgot ...

paste in Agenda items & attendees
    work with meetings across >1 site & identify where attendees attended from

;-)
  4.    #4  
    Great feedback I will try to incorporate some in the next release.
  5.    #5  
    We have submitted version 2.0.0 to HP yesterday of the meeting notes application. Mainly this one is a new User interface that will give us more flexibility going forward. Also we added the ability to Edit people and reorder agenda items. Let us know we are going to over the next week be finalizing the ability to run on multiple platforms and we aim for another release with features added by the end of October for the touch pad. So let us know what you want and we will see what we can do.

Items we are looking at adding now (not a commitment for the next release but are on the short list):
    - Toggle to show private notes on the meeting notes
    - Add attendees from Address book
    - Create Categories\Groups for Attendees

In the long term we are looking at how to do action items in the interface if you have idea let us know!
    Last edited by tonyparisi; 09/30/2011 at 11:05 AM.
    I have an issue with Meeting Notes on my touchpad. When viewing notes only 1 page shows up and sometimes no pages show. Also when sending minutes via email, only the first page is sent. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Until there is some type of help or support for this app, I would recommend saving your money. I purchased this app over a month ago and after many attempts have not had any reply to my concerns from the developer at all.
    I feel this application is very limited for the price and I couldn't use all of the advertised features. I also have to comlpain that I can't review it through the normal process.

That said, here's my comments:

It should integrate with contacts instead of managing these separately. (ok to store a copy of attendee info with each meeting) This would permit access to a corporate directory for users of Exchange, for example. Contact lookup could provide email and phone, plus company and title. It would be nice to leverage the contact subsystem to call, message or broadcast email the people who have not joined.

Text Assist should be disabled in the attendee name and email fields. Correcting the autocorrections is slow compared to a typical meeting's pace.

Need to identify notes as action items or informational. Action items need an owner and possibly also a due date. Notes could be grouped by type / action owner.

It would be great if action items could be added in a task management application, similar to Toodledo. Perhaps list meeting at "task" level and action items as "subtasks".

I was unable to PDF or email minutes. Not really sure how the app knows what email account to use or who to send to. My primary use is to email minutes to myself and put them in our corporate form.

So far, no way to get notes off my TouchPad. Need a backup/restore/export function. Even an XML export would be great. I could at least put them into an XML database column and perform queries.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TChildsWebOS View Post
    I feel this application is very limited for the price and I couldn't use all of the advertised features. I also have to comlpain that I can't review it through the normal process.

That said, here's my comments:

It should integrate with contacts instead of managing these separately. (ok to store a copy of attendee info with each meeting) This would permit access to a corporate directory for users of Exchange, for example. Contact lookup could provide email and phone, plus company and title. It would be nice to leverage the contact subsystem to call, message or broadcast email the people who have not joined.

Text Assist should be disabled in the attendee name and email fields. Correcting the autocorrections is slow compared to a typical meeting's pace.

Need to identify notes as action items or informational. Action items need an owner and possibly also a due date. Notes could be grouped by type / action owner.

It would be great if action items could be added in a task management application, similar to Toodledo. Perhaps list meeting at "task" level and action items as "subtasks".

I was unable to PDF or email minutes. Not really sure how the app knows what email account to use or who to send to. My primary use is to email minutes to myself and put them in our corporate form.

So far, no way to get notes off my TouchPad. Need a backup/restore/export function. Even an XML export would be great. I could at least put them into an XML database column and perform queries.
    Thank you for your feedback.

We will see what we will/can incorporate in future releases. We are working on a web base version of the application that would allow syncing of the data up and down but there is not a timeline for that at this point. Most work currently is being done for the android version of the application, sorry but we are trying to back port to the touchpad as we add new features.

Unfortunately my touch pad has died and I am unable to get a new one.