1.    #1  
    By Camera Sync I mean to be able to download pictures from a camera with usb cable or storage card and edit the pictures on the touch pad .

I would like to be able to take my touchpad as a pc replacement, and only do basic picture editing like adding my logo's Watermark on pics and being able to mass upload them with something like an FTP server or mass upload tool on certain website that uses java.
    There's an app in the catalog that lets you sync your camera directly to your TouchPad over WiFi using the SD cards that have a radio built into them. I don't have the name right now, but it was added in the last couple of days so if you go into the catalog & select Categories then New, you'll see it quickly.
    I believe you're thinking of the Airstash app, which is a Wifi SD card reader, not the card itself. Unless I missed some sort of Eye-Fi app.
    Yes, thanks, that was the one. What I understand from the description, if you have one of those WiFi SD cards in your camera, you can use this app to directly transfer images from the SD card in your camera to the TouchPad. There is an app for Android & PCs that do this and it's nice to see it on webOS as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by govotsos View Post
    Yes, thanks, that was the one. What I understand from the description, if you have one of those WiFi SD cards in your camera, you can use this app to directly transfer images from the SD card in your camera to the TouchPad. There is an app for Android & PCs that do this and it's nice to see it on webOS as well.
    Unfortunately, no.

Airstash is an external SD reader with Wifi. It works with any SD card, but you need to carry around an additional reader.

The SD cards with Wifi are called Eye-fi, and those you can just leave in the camera and connect to an iOS or Android tablet, but not webOS.

The latter would be greatly preferred on webOS, because it's less to carry and it's one fewer device to keep charged all the time.