1.    #1  
    I am a Office 365 user, but because we cannot edit online documents due to silverlight limitations, i am trying to find another app to use. What i am looking for is something that lets me take notes, like evernote, that will sync to the cloud and then i would be able to access on a pc. Issue is that evernote is for phone and not for tablet so it is a very tiny screen. Any idea. Tapnote is nice but dropbox is not ideal because it doesnt let you edit there. Would have to download and upload every time.
    Google docs is an option - i have tried it on the tp and it works
  3.    #3  
    Tried google docs. Created a word document. You cannot scroll up and down the page. it acts as if you want to highlight it.
    I would say Google Docs. I tested out the Quickoffice editing this morning on a document that was in Google Docs; it worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.hamilton View Post
    Tried google docs. Created a word document. You cannot scroll up and down the page. it acts as if you want to highlight it.
    Are you trying to edit through the TP web browser?
  6.    #6  
    I was indeed. Pulled it up in quickoffice and it shows perfectly. Thank you.
    Last edited by jason.hamilton; 08/31/2011 at 01:22 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Wish we could open windows live docs or office 365 docs up that way
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I edit edit a file on Dropbox using QuickOffice without having to download it then upload it.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hello! If you want a documents in the cloud site where you can also edit your work online you can visit https://www.mypdv.com/PDV/Home.aspx

Hope this helps :-)