Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hailredskins#AC
  • 1 Post By appsotutely
  1.    #1  
    Is there a way to specify which photo albums show in exhibition mode?
    Tap the screen during exhibition, at the top right there will be an album button for you to select which albums to use. But from what I can tell it reverts back to All Folders once you exit and return to exhibition. Looks like a good Patch candidate. hint hint someone out there
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    hypertech likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Awesome, Thanks!
    My app Slide RSS is highly configurable for Exhibition (and regular app mode) slideshows.
    bump, the stock photos/exhinition app is far too basic, I need something where i can choose which photos and folders to use (I don't want filthy pics of my lass to pop up while parents are round) and I can't believe there is no shuffle function. It would be nice if there were different transitions too. I know i'm pushing it now but it would be nice to be able to set times at which the touchpad will be in exhibition mode, as it is pointless and wastful of energy for the pad to be on all night. I also have a lot of ebooks on my tpad and their artwork is shown in photo's, really annoying, can these be hidden?

Is there a patch out there for this? is there a third party app I can buy?

Appsolutely, if you encompass these functions in any of your apps let me know and i'll buy, if not please do!

Thanks for any help
    Last edited by learoy1; 09/11/2011 at 08:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by learoy1 View Post
    bump, the stock photos/exhinition app is far too basic, I need something where i can choose which photos and folders to use (I don't want filthy pics of my lass to pop up while parents are round) and I can't believe there is no shuffle function. It would be nice if there were different transitions too. I know i'm pushing it now but it would be nice to be able to set times at which the touchpad will be in exhibition mode, as it is pointless and wastful of energy for the pad to be on all night. I also have a lot of ebooks on my tpad and their artwork is shown in photo's, really annoying, can these be hidden?

Is there a patch out there for this? is there a third party app I can buy?

Appsolutely, if you encompass these functions in any of your apps let me know and i'll buy, if not please do!

Thanks for any help
    Check out the Slide RSS thread for the full details on the app.

You can control which albums and which photos in the albums get shown (and you can quickly hide any specific photo with a quick swipe up). You can use a specific transition or a random transition (wipe left, right, up, down, and a crossfade). You can play the slideshow back in a shuffled, random order or in alphanumeric order. You can easily disable or delete any albums that you never want to see.

No one's been able to patch Exhibition Mode yet, so that's not yet possible.
    hypertech likes this.
    ok, bought yr app, but I can,t see how I use/add the hundreds of photos on my touchpad. Please don't tell me this app only uses photos in the cloud.
    Quote Originally Posted by learoy1 View Post
    ok, bought yr app, but I can,t see how I use/add the hundreds of photos on my touchpad. Please don't tell me this app only uses photos in the cloud.
    Use the dropdown Menu, open up "Feeds", then tap on "Add Local Albums". The first time you'll have to confirm permission for the app to access your local files. If you confirm, it will find and add all of your albums and all of the photos it can find in those albums. The first time through can take a significant amount of time, so please be patient with it. You can safely switch away and multitask with some other app while it's doing this.
    hello,
    I have a similar request, but would like pictures from Internet to be displayed.
    I'd like to be able to upload pictures from anywhere to e.g. flickr, box.net, ... and have the touchpad in exhibition mode automatically seeing the additions and displaying those.
    Is this possible?
    tx
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Is it true? Did 3.0.5 fix this?
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.