Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wilder_jw
  1.    #1  
    I believe there are new apps for kindle and Quickoffice but when I go to the app store I never get asked upgrade. Is there a way to force an upgrade?

My current version of Quickoffice is 2.0.928
    Go to Settings on your touchpad (it is the last tab) and tap on the Software Manager icon; it will list all the apps that you have installed and it will tell you which ones have updates available.
    Even if you think you updated to webOS 3.0.2, you probably didn't. (You can check in Device Info.) This happened to me ... my TouchPad simply would not complete the OS update.

You'll probably need to webOS Doctor the device to 3.0.2. Once you do that, you'll stop experiencing the problems you described (which I also had, exactly).
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

MercuryCrest likes this.
    Once I finally got the webOS upgrade, that was solved for me, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan87500 View Post
    I believe there are new apps for kindle and Quickoffice but when I go to the app store I never get asked upgrade. Is there a way to force an upgrade?

My current version of Quickoffice is 2.0.928
    I didn't have to use the webOS doctor like some other folk (luckily), but i did notice that Quick office wasn't updating. I had to do a full restart for another issue, but afterwards Quickoffice notified me that there was an update in software manager.

good luck!
    nnb