1.    #1  
    Is there an oovoo app for touchpad?
    Kamilla Silva likes this.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    please what is it?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    It is a cross platform video calling app, use it all the time to talk between my galaxy tab and ios and pc, fingers crossed for a port or official release.
    P.s tp arriving today

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
    No oovoo. I tried seeing If any of the web based sites for other programs could detect the camera, but no go. It's just a matter of time, you can't hold our homebrew back! Welcome to P|C!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I believe that the only video chat program that can be used on the touchpad at the moment is skype...unfortunately...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypinoy9 View Post
    I believe that the only video chat program that can be used on the touchpad at the moment is skype...unfortunately...
    Is this possible with WebOS?
    Quote Originally Posted by trowany View Post
    Is this possible with WebOS?
    uhh..yes...Skype is integrated with all webOS devices that have 2.2.4 or greaeter on them.
    Háháháhá...

Here in Brazil, "ovo" is "egg"! So, you cannot imagine what I was thinking when I saw the title...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    uhh..yes...Skype is integrated with all webOS devices that have 2.2.4 or greaeter on them.
    I meant was it possible to have Oovoo on WebOS?
    Would like to see an Oovoo app. More and more people seem to be using this and not skype. Is the camera locked down totally preventing this?
    more a case of the camera is plain old crap like most tablets, when used for moving images at least.
    <threads merged>
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    more a case of the camera is plain old crap like most tablets, when used for moving images at least.
    Oovoo doesn't need an HD type camera though.