1.    #1  
    are their any shooters on the app catalog?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    what kind of shooters r u looking for?

radiant hd is a fantastic old school vertical shooter (a must have imho)
    sparkle hd is a shooter puzzle solver
    tanked is a tank shooting game
    atlantis sky partol hd is similar to sparkle but much more sophisticated
    deer hunter african safari is a shooting game
    aftermath x hd is a third person zombie shooter/action game
    duke nukem 3d is on there as well
    alien arena is anothe fps

that's a pretty good number to start
  3.    #3  
    I'm looking for a variety of games but see none. Does anyone know if more developers are coming?
    Dont forget Nova
    Quote Originally Posted by ceveret3 View Post
    Dont forget Nova
    Nova only works in the emulator mode since it isn't the HD version.
  6.    #6  
    we need better games!and apps.
    The only action game so far i loved is Aftermath XHD! Its a great game but too short i think eventho i havent played more than 3 levels uptil now! If they add a storyline, and a full campaign and a few new variety in enviroment, the game would be kick *****!
  8.    #8  
    angry birds is practically the only good game, eh disappointing
  9.    #9  
    we need well know developers from ios and android!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattecko16 View Post
    I'm looking for a variety of games but see none. Does anyone know if more developers are coming?
    we need better games!and apps.
    angry birds is practically the only good game, eh disappointing
    we need well know developers from ios and android!

The power of numbers. FYI, the only reason we have Angry Birds, is because enough of us petitioned them to port their app over, long before the TouchPad was around(and the massive user base that's here now).

If you want games to be ported, and it seems to me like you must have some sort of idea on what you're looking for. Feel free to start a thread to petition app developers to port their games over.

Maintain the thread by adding other peoples suggestions to the first post, so we don't have to go on a hunt for them. Provide links to those developers support site for easy access for the rest of us to help you.

Personally, I've been locked into my webOS device for the last 2 years, and still have another year to go, so I really don't know a whole lot other than this platform, (a bit of Android from playing around with gf's phone)

Start it up! I've signed/emailed petitions before, and I'll (and others, I'm sure) do it again.

If you want something, and don't ask for it....how are you supposed to get it?

And by the way...as a Canadian to an American....that's OUR word (you know which one, don't act like you don't)
  11.    #11  
    ah, I could give a list of games but I can't really do the links, it would take forever on the touchpad