Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by yukonhijack View Post
    Anyone know if you can use Media Sync to sync a Dropbox folder on my PC desktop to my TP? Can you use this when you are away from your home network? For the price it appears to be a sweet product for TP owners.
    Not sure about Media Sync, but Gemini File Manager is supposed to be able to connect to Dropbox. I haven't tried it though.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    --------------------
    Apps for webOS
    http://www.angrygoatapps.com
    Twitter: angrygoatapps
    Quote Originally Posted by yukonhijack View Post
    Anyone know if you can use Media Sync to sync a Dropbox folder on my PC desktop to my TP? Can you use this when you are away from your home network? For the price it appears to be a sweet product for TP owners.
    I think it's designed for use TP and a computer on your local wifi network, however, i don't see why you wouldn't be able to setup a proxy server, port forwarding and all that good technical mumbo-jumbo to get it to work.

One day if I have more time I may give it a try, but having the Drop Box app and Wifi Media Sync does most of what I need. I should also add Gemini File Manager as well...

You specify which folders to be sync'd using the PC client software.
    Last edited by Bacstar; 09/01/2011 at 02:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by detection View Post
    Haha, sorry! I should edit my post with a link. It really is a fun game and works quite well on the Touchpad!
    Got it up and running tonight! Thanks for the tip.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prenoobster View Post
    there is only one app i need (in the hp app catalog)... KalemSoft Media Player
    the rest are just crap
    Everyone downloads the apps they need but that doesn't give you the right to insult the developers. Glimpse, Gemini file mgr, USA Today, Spaz, Angry Birds HD, videoflood HD to name a few are all world class apps.
    Pre 3
    HP touchpad
    Uberkernel running @ 1.5 Ghz
    After signing back into my Palm profile after a 2 year hiatus on Android, it re-downloaded AccuRadio from my 1st day Pre days. It is way better than Pandora - very few ads and most of them are for AccuRadio itself, haha. It's awesome...give it a shot.
    I'm not very much into games but i bought "Need for Speed - Hot pursuit HD" for my tp and i'm loving it. Excellent graphics and great response.

Only downloading other apps that say 'for touchpad only'.Ones i like USA today,facebook,angry birds,iheartradio,khan academy,cbs sports,quick office etc..etc..
    the root.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12