Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
  1.    #1  
    I put a request in for the developer of the multiplayer and multi-os scrabble like game Wordfeud. Maybe if it gets enough votes the developer will consider it. Please vote if you enjoy the game. how about a version for the hp touchpad?
    you would think with WWF dominating ios and android, that wordfeud or scrabble would put out a webos product just to increase market share.
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    you would think with WWF dominating ios and android, that wordfeud or scrabble would put out a webos product just to increase market share.

WWF sucks compared to wordfeud. Just compare the reviews in the android market. WWF is more crApple based.
    boxdog1031 likes this.
    Still dominating downloads. Wordfeud should do a webos just to increase numbers, since crapple users def arent downloading it.
  5.    #5  
    Its only been about 24 hours and my request is already ranked in 17th place on the suggestions list. I really hope it keeps moving up there. I bought an HTC EVO 3d when it first came out and other than making calls, the only thing I use it for anymore is playing Wordfeud (oh and using my WiFi hotspot to connect my touchpad while at work. Lol).
    I voted, I use worded on android all the time
    jnice1121#WN likes this.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    3 votes from me. WWF gave me issues on my Evo so I switched to WordFeud and it was so much better, in behavior and looks.
    jnice1121#WN likes this.
  8.    #8  
    Just a lil update...the request is already at 13th place. 51 votes in less than 48 hours :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnice1121 View Post
    I put a request in for the developer of the multiplayer and multi-os scrabble like game Wordfeud. Maybe if it gets enough votes the developer will consider it. Please vote if you enjoy the game. how about a version for the hp touchpad?
    Love wordfeud, I play the adfree version 24/7 on my Samsung Epic. It's never given me an issue and it's far superior in esthetics to the cartoonish looking WWF. Count me in.
    Global Posts
    807 Global Posts
    WWF notifications never worked on my Droid X and it is super slow even if playing someone in the same room on wifi..sucks.

wordfeud - 3 votes.
  11.    #11  
    76 votes right now. :-) its currently in 8th place. Thank you all for your support.
  12.    #12  
    100 votes! 6th place!
  13. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Just Voted!!!!!!!!!
    3 Votes!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ya Boi D; 09/06/2011 at 02:09 PM.
    Follow Me On Twitter: www.twitter.com/YaBoiD
    3 votes from me!

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leach19m View Post
    3 votes from me!

My name is Mike, and I'm a flashaholic. But thanks to my sponsor, MIUI, I've been clean for weeks.
    MIUI is very cool
    3 votes from me. Let's make it happen.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    added my vote.
    3 from me as well
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    Just bumped the count up quite a bit :-) I would love to see Wordfeud come over to WebOS!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    just voted. Would be nice to have.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast