1.    #1  
    I just upgrade Adobe Reader to 10.3.351 today. I have not been able to load a PDF all afternoon. Has this been happening to anyone else? Surely I'm not the only one!

I did a search on google to find one recent entry regarding this - the suggestion was to reset the TouchPad. Other suggestions before I try that?

I am running WebOS 3.0.2 if that sheds any additional light on the matter.
  2.    #2  
    The solution of erasing apps and data worked! FYI.
    Any solution ideas not so drastic?? I deleted it, thinking I'll reinstall it. Forgot the app cat doesn't work that way with the internal apps, so no adobe reader anymore..
    happened to me with both quickoffice and reader, I doctored the device. Took about an hour or so to reinstall everything, but the TP is back up and running and everything works well now.
    Send me a PM and I can email you a fix. I've confirmed it fixed my dads.
  6.    #6  
    On a related note. My Adobe reader displays all the PDFs I've loaded on the touchpad just alphabetically and all together. What I mean is that instead of being able to look at the PDF titles in just one folder at a time, all the pdfs I have loaded display in one long list. It's all right if you don't have that many files loaded, but I would like to put a couple hundred pdfs and be able to choose viewing them only folder at a time.

I've looked through options for settings, but I guess I'm just missing it. Any help would be great. Thanks!