1.    #1  
    Just wondering how the graphics on original shrek kart look. I would get HD, but really want to get the multiplayer with the wife and this is not available on the HD version. Since we are both using Veers, the non-HD version would only be for a TouchPads. Anyone have any thoughts or comparisons? Can't believe GameLoft left out the multiplayer in HD.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    its meh....like watching a vcr on your 1080P 60" TV. its playable, but nothing exciting. like using an old nintendo
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    I had the Shrek Cart on my pre and it transferred over to the TP when I first set up my profile on the TP. It didn't work correctly on the TP. Once the game started, the screen would get messed up and you can't see where you are going.

Alot of apps list touchpad as being available for but some of them don't work right on the touchpad unless it is an app made specifically for the touchpad like the ones that say "for touchpad" in the app catalog. At least that is my experience.
  4.    #4  
    Blah guess I will e-mail gameloft to see if they will add multiplayer to HD
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...