1.    #1  
    The team over at lastpass heard our requests and have created a beta version of their app for the touchpad. Lastpass has got to be the best password management software and is available on almost every platform. The best part is it will sync all your computers and devices and it's FREE!

Here's the beta link: http://lastpass.com/lpwebos.ipk

Enjoy!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/30/2011 at 02:37 PM. Reason: fixed typo in title
    Yes Finally!!!! I just mailed them yesterday
    BTW in the title you mention LostPass :P
    I don't think LastPass if Free for mobile devices. It is free on the computers, but for mobile you have to pay a monthly fee.
    Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I don't think LastPass if Free for mobile devices. It is free on the computers, but for mobile you have to pay a monthly fee.
    Yes but it's only 1$. If you haven't paid yet , you should. It's incredible.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    in the title you mention LostPass :P
    Yeah, I noticed after I submitted. I don't think I can fix that now.
    I get a MIME error, when I try to open it.
    All for One and One for All!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    I get a MIME error, when I try to open it.
    The way I installed it was, download on my PC and upload to Box.net, then opened it up and installed on TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by mfrns01 View Post
    The way I installed it was, download on my PC and upload to Box.net, then opened it up and installed on TP.
    and that worked? great, thanks
    Yep, it worked.. I got the mime error the first time trying to do it directly from the TP
  11.    #11  
    I have preware installed so it recognized the ipk file and installed it.
    I wound up using Internals to install, but so far all I can get it to do is act like bookmarks for all the websites I have passwords for. It doesn't enter the user names and passwords automatically. Are you all experiencing this?
    All for One and One for All!
    I suspect the browser's limitations will prevent lastpass from auto-filling which is a bummer, but it's still slightly more useful than constantly having to log into my lastpass vault and copy the pw like I had to do before.
    W00T!!!! I am so going to install this when I get home!
    It's officially in the App Catalog now (through the web feeds):

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...stpass.lpwebos
    Thought this part of the description was funny (sorta):

"Browser integration is currently very limited due to the API, we're attempting to resolve this with Palm. WebOS is slow as a platform as it's web based so we take a number of steps to avoid using a lot of CPU time"
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."