1. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    In the accounts app on my touchpad, the system is requesting my password for Facebook. I am hesitant to do this as I do not want my Facebook contacts synced with my Touchpad contacts. Also I do not want all my TouchPad contacts and that information being synced to Facebook.

My question is this: If I input my FB password will it automagically sync contacts from both? Is there a way to keep this from happening?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJB View Post
    In the accounts app on my touchpad, the system is requesting my password for Facebook. I am hesitant to do this as I do not want my Facebook contacts synced with my Touchpad contacts. Also I do not want all my TouchPad contacts and that information being synced to Facebook.

My question is this: If I input my FB password will it automagically sync contacts from both? Is there a way to keep this from happening?

Thanks
    The next screen has sliders - just turn contacts and such Off.

Leaving Photos turned on will sync to your local Photos app on the Touchpad, pretty cool.
    yes under messenger --> accounts u can edit to not allow contacts/friends list from synching
    -Posted with my HP Touchpad 32GB.