1.    #1  
    (1) I have an extra (empty) Wall Photos folder displaying in the Facebook library. I can't figure out where it's coming from, but I'd really like to get rid of it. I've looked in Internalz Pro where all the FB folders are stored, and my *real* one is there (with contents), but this extra empty one is not. Any ideas?

(2) Is there any way to keep a folder from showing in Photos and Videos? Again, I used Internalz Pro to mark the folder as Mask from webOS, but that seemed to have no effect. (I could do it for every image in the folders. There aren't that many, as these are just PTO images for work. But I'd really like to be able to hide the folder *and* the contents.)

All folders are in /media/internal/Photos, if it matters, so they're not at the /media/internal "root."

(3) How can I edit photos to manipulate the order they appear in in webOS? I can't even figure out what order they're in ... it seems arbitrary. I'm perfectly okay doing what I need to do in Internalz Pro, in USB Mode, or on my Win7 machine (and reload the images). I just need to know what I need to change and how webOS is deciding the sort order.
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers

Have you installed 3.0.2? You can only delete albums on 3.0.2.

Unfortunately you can't not show albums right now. I'm sure that's "coming"
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Siah1214 View Post
    Have you installed 3.0.2? You can only delete albums on 3.0.2.
    I'm on 3.0.2. How do I delete an album? (Remeber, I'm in the FB Library.)

I've even tried deleting my FB account from my TP and readding it. The empty Wall Photos album comes back. (And because it's a logical next question: no, I don't have an empty Wall Photos album on my actual FB account.)
    Jeff Wilder, San Francisco Bay Area
    "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, 'Huh?'" - Buffy Summers