1.    #1  
    I'm searching around but I cant find any serious PIM application for the touchpad?

I'm looking for something that will offer a calendar and tasks in one application and offer me a 'today' view with appointments, overdue and due that day tasks, and a 'notes' section to jot down random things I need to know that day.

Something along these lines? (pocket informant from IOS)

Any idea if there is one or if one is in development?
    The stock Calendar lets you enter notes in events. There really isn't any other PIMs for the TouchPad. There is a patch called UberCalendar available that greatly enhances the calendar. It is in development & not complete yet but already quite functional. The thread for it is here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-touchpad.html
    I have the same app on my iPad.

I found Outline Tracker on webOS that kinda mimics the Pocket Inf. It automatically updates the stock Calendar with anything you set a due date for, and since webOS multitasks, it's not an issue running the calendar at the same time. He does have a Trial app that lets you demo it to see if you like it.
    The trial for Outline Tracker is great, but it's limited to 50 tasks. If you need more than that, the full version is quite pricey at $20. This is the biggest letdown of webOS since PalmOS had such a fantastic PIM.
    We haven't seen a decent PIM replacement for Agendus in years... it was one reason that held me from moving to Android for so long (I was a Windows Mobile 6.5 user and Agendus was my favorite app).

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Outline Tracker is a bit cheaper now--$9.75, and very handy. It works with Basecamp, and you can import outlines from a bunch of apps (Bonsai, Shadowplan, Brainforest, etc). I'd give the free version a try. If you rely on it heavily, the price is worth it, IMHO.