webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Is there a file manager on Touchpad???
Is there a file manager on Touchpad???
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Jason Robitaille
  • 2 Post By Jason Robitaille

Old 08/30/2011, 02:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hello,
I would like to know if there is a file manager on the Touchpad? I just got my Touchpad and cant find anything like a file manager on it!

Last edited by lucky88shp; 08/30/2011 at 02:52 AM.
lucky88shp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/2011, 02:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Legend

Internalz Pro in homebrew catalog for free. Gemini in the app catalog. And my Internalz HD is coming soon too

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
Jason Robitaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by netwrkr9 and geeksquadkid like this.
Thanked by jbearamus, open13
Old 08/30/2011, 02:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
Internalz Pro in homebrew catalog for free. Gemini in the app catalog. And my Internalz HD is coming soon too
Have I told you lately how amazing you are?

Remember!!
*In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

geeksquadkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/2011, 02:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Thnx man! So what will be new in internalz HD, is it that the Internalz pro runs in small screen and the HD will run in full screen with a better, more flashy UI?
Old 08/30/2011, 02:51 AM   #5 (permalink)

Now edit your thread title and change that thumbs down right side up
Old 08/30/2011, 02:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky88shp View Post
Thnx man! So what will be new in internalz HD, is it that the Internalz pro runs in small screen and the HD will run in full screen with a better, more flashy UI?
I'm keeping quiet in public to keep majority of it a surprise, but I will say that there is icon/grid view in addition to list view, and the gui is completely new compared to Internalz for phones. In addition, there will be integrated homebrew support. If you have the homebrew service FileMgr installed, Internalz HD will have enhanced homebrew-based functionality (full system browsing, .patch/.ipk installing, etc.)

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
Jason Robitaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Typo Lad and soh20 like this.
Thanked By: soh20
Old 08/30/2011, 02:54 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicahDG View Post
Now edit your thread title and change that thumbs down right side up
Done!!
LOL u will not believe wut im about to say, I thought it was a '?' mark when i posted this thread!! LOL im too sleepy/tired i guess!!
Old 08/30/2011, 02:59 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm keeping quite in public to keep majority of it a surprise, but I will say that there is icon/grid view in addition to list view, and the layout is completely new compared to Internnalz for phones. In addition, there will be integrated homebrew support. If you have the homebrew service FileMgr installed, internalz HD will have enhanced homebrew-based functionality (full system browsing, .patch/.ipk installing, etc.)
I just checked out your profile, and it looks like you are an experience WebOS/linux programmer!
Internalz HD sounds really awesome, when are you planning to release it? Cant wait, the integration of Homebrew apps is gonna be awesome!
Im really new to all this WebOS stuff, as new as 48 hours and am really liking the community. I've loved Maemo.org(Nokia N900 OS) community, and this pre community is awesome too!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0