1.    #1  
    that was always featured with TP, the one with the plane? I don't see that in the App Catalog or maybe just am over looking the name. Thanks.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    I have asked also and got no answer, It was a killer game app on the videos.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...p-catalog.html
    Nope that's not it... they are talking about the game they used as the main demo for the ThinkBeyond event (and the events after) but never actually released.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Nope that's not it... they are talking about the game they used as the main demo for the ThinkBeyond event (and the events after) but never actually released.
    I think that was called "Armageddon Squadron 2"
    Polarbit’s Armageddon Squadron II

LOL... you beat me to it!
    I guess it was released... it's in the app catalog, but not great reviews...
    It's amazing in the video how quick and responsive the Touchpad is.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I guess it was released... it's in the app catalog, but not great reviews...
    No, that's the original game for the phone. AS II is for the Touchpad and still not released.

Not much info on the developers web site as to when last I looked. Maybe they're waiting for the release of the Touchpad2.....oh, wait.......
    Just looked on polarbit's web site again and this is the only entry about it and it's from Feb.

Armageddon Squadron 2 teaser Polarbit

Not sure this one is going to make it to the app catalog at this rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by alfaverde View Post
    No, that's the original game for the phone. AS II is for the Touchpad and still not released.

Not much info on the developers web site as to when last I looked. Maybe they're waiting for the release of the Touchpad2.....oh, wait.......
    Bah! You're right! I did a quick search and didn't even look at the listing to see if it was the TouchPad version. I thought it looked a bit different. Thanks for pointing that out!
    Yeah tht game looks really awesome!!! I tried looking for it too, the graphics look amazing, all that water reflection and sunlight is reallly goood!!! Wish it gets released in the near future...it really shows how powerful the hardware on Touchpad is!!!

On the side note, im loving my touchpad!!! Was lucky enough to get a 32GB during fire sale!!
  13.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky88shp View Post
    Yeah tht game looks really awesome!!! I tried looking for it too, the graphics look amazing, all that water reflection and sunlight is reallly goood!!! Wish it gets released in the near future...it really shows how powerful the hardware on Touchpad is!!!

On the side note, im loving my touchpad!!! Was lucky enough to get a 32GB during fire sale!!
    Yup....that's the one. Hard to believe it hasn't been released yet.....I figured it was good to go. And I agree with ya about enjoying my TP.....got a 32 as well during the fire sale. Thank you HHgregg.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton