1.    #1  
    Any news if NFL Sunday Ticket from DirecTV is coming to the TouchPad. Am about to sign up for the ticket and would love an app for my pad.

thanks.
    they had one for the Pre from year 1 so I would hope they offer one for all phones and a dedicated one for the TP. If done properly with the panes for video, scores and fantasy tracking it could be a work of art.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    does the website version work?
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
  4.    #4  
    have not tried the web version. i will once I place the order.
    blah I wish I had Sunday Ticket... being a Cowboys fan in NorCal is horrible. Nothing but 9er and Raider games blacking out Cowboys games at least half the season.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Not gonna happen. If they don't already have it done or close to done it's not going to be ready for the season. If it's not ready for the season it isn't coming out this season. They're not going to put a rush job on an app just to appease a few thousand people.
    Quote Originally Posted by *****lyPete View Post
    Not gonna happen. If they don't already have it done or close to done it's not going to be ready for the season. If it's not ready for the season it isn't coming out this season. They're not going to put a rush job on an app just to appease a few thousand people.
    I could be wrong but i feel like the version for the Pre and subsequent years came out right before the start of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I could be wrong but i feel like the version for the Pre and subsequent years came out right before the start of the season.
    Yes because they had been working on the app itself long before the first time. I haven't heard anything at all about a Touchpad app in the works, so odds are it's not coming.
    I'm not gonna post the link for fear of getting in trouble, but a quick Google of peer to peer for you, will find you links for all of the games on Sundays. (and Saturdays too!) I haven't need to watch a game on my TP yet, but I streamed some other things from that site, and many, but not all work with the Advanced Browser.

Edit: You may need 2 use l33t 4 that search. ;-)
    Last edited by 2TouchDroid?; 08/30/2011 at 08:49 AM. Reason: clarification
    Streaming gets sketchy especially once the regular season starts. Have you been streaming NFL content regularly? Any more it is impossible to get through a game, especially after last year when homeland security yanked down all the streaming sites the week or 2 before the super bowl.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...