1.    #1  
    I've tried to download Audubon Trees a couple dozen times since last week and have failed every time...including three times today. I was successful with Birds and Wildflowers but have failed with Trees. It doesn't seem to be a space issue...plenty of space in the TP 32. I even uninstalled the other Audubon apps in case space might be the problem and tried Trees first. No luck. And no response from the developer. It doesn't even list webOS as a supported OS.

Any suggestions? I hate to spend $10 on an app and not have it load.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    yeah I bought it with my early adopter credit on Saturday afternoon - 48 hours later and probably 2 dozen attempts and no joy... I was going to figure out who at HP to email about it, can't stand the thought of having to call or web chat with someone

if you find anything out... meanwhile good luck!
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    w8aq - did yours ever work?

I've continue to keep trying since Saturday. I've restarted, removed patches, removed all my music, restarted, restarted etc

I've reported it using the Report A Problem button in the App catalog 3 times, no help from HP, tweeted to HP Dev Relations (thinking they support the app catalog so might check it out), posted a thread in the Palm support forums and received advice to keep trying, after 4 days I'm all tried out!

Is there a log file somewhere that could give any input on what is wrong?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I can't get mine installed either. I already have Audubon Birds installed and heard something that when you have one Audubon product, it sometime conflicts with another. I have reported the issue several times and have gotten a response. PLease let me know if/when you find out something. If not, I would like to find out how to get my money back.

I am using a TouchPad 32GB, BTW.

Thanks,
    Craig
  5.    #5  
    No, never did get it to work. Frustrating since I bought and paid for 3 high-priced Audubon apps. I contacted the developer and heard back twice. Two were the same response...nothing helpful. The last one said they were working with HP. That sure doesn't give me confidence!

Losing a 99 cent app is one thing. At $10 I expect more...especially after spending $35 with them. But since they don't even mention webOS as an OS they support on their web site, I guess I shouldn't expect much.
    W8AQ
    I had the same problem with the birds app. It would download and fail to install repeatedly. After I rebooted, I noticed it was showing up as installed and I could run it fine. Might be the same issue with the Trees app.
    Same thing here but I did get a reply.

"We are currently working with HP to resolve this issue, and I should have some further information for you within the next couple days. Thank you for your patience; we will have this updated soon. Please let me know if you have any further questions; I am happy to help."

The support email is support@greenmountaindigital.zendesk.com

I will let you guys know if they send me an update
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    the last email I got from Green Mountain was Tuesday the 6th, that they were going to forward to their support team, hopefully your email is more recent, then it would be good news since it sounds like they've made more progress!
    Last email I got (copied above) was yesterday, Wednesday Sept 7th
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    not sure if any of you are also on the hpwebos.com support forums, I just mentioned there that tonight's Trees twist is that it's no longer in the catalog...hmmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by shrxwin View Post
    not sure if any of you are also on the hpwebos.com support forums, I just mentioned there that tonight's Trees twist is that it's no longer in the catalog...hmmmm...
    I came in here to post exactly this!!
    I hope it's because they are going to upload the new upgraded version or something!!
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    ok it's downloading - fingers crossed THIS is the time it works!
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    HOLY COW - it finished a few minutes ago - it actually installed. thank goodness! I hope it works for everyone else!
    Worked for me too.! Apparently they fixed whatever was wrong with it.
    very nice app
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I verified with Audubon today that the problem was on the HP side and that it was fixed Wednesday 9/14/2011. I was able to install mine successfully today.