Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
    Sorry if this is a newbie question...

I'd like to 'stick' some documents and PDFs to my home screen (Launcher?)... can I do this? Basically it would be like saving a document to my Windows Desktop.

I have a box.net account set up. Is there a way to save a file to the main screen?
    Not to the launcher directly. You can use the box.net app to upload and download files to/from box.net. If you want more direct control, look at Gemini File Manager. I don't know what Jason Robitaille plans for future versions of Internalz.
    Dan Donovan
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    Not to the launcher directly. You can use the box.net app to upload and download files to/from box.net. If you want more direct control, look at Gemini File Manager. I don't know what Jason Robitaille plans for future versions of Internalz.
    Homebrew internalz runs in full screen on TP. Jason has some pretty exciting stuff planned for the "HD" version of internalz that will be hitting the app store.

Look for a thread started by me comparing Gemini and Internalz, Jason outlines some of his plans.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Dis likes this.