Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree17Likes
    Oddly, this update led to me using Word (trial) on my Mac, something I would have never considered... And Office 2011 is surprisingly attractive. So now I'm actually considering buying it... Sort of. I still prefer Pages visually and don't really need the extras... But smooth use with TP is nice. Probably will all come down to what really happens in October on Sprint. MS Office trial is 30days, so I'm good till then.
    Touchpad just keeps getting better. Wish I had a phone to match with doc editing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Oddly, this update led to me using Word (trial) on my Mac, something I would have never considered... And Office 2011 is surprisingly attractive. So now I'm actually considering buying it... Sort of. I still prefer Pages visually and don't really need the extras... But smooth use with TP is nice. Probably will all come down to what really happens in October on Sprint. MS Office trial is 30days, so I'm good till then.
    Touchpad just keeps getting better. Wish I had a phone to match with doc editing.
    I've always thought the OS X versions of Word were nicer than the Windows versions.
    HELP My sister bought a TouchPad 32GB in the US I am chatting with her via Skype here from South America, trying to figure out how to get the quickoffice editable to her device. Pls if there is any link to update quickoffice or it comes with an webOS update ??? Thanks

She checked it and the Touchpad has webOS 3.0.5 but quickoffice is showing up just the pdf she uploaded ???
    Last edited by akitayo; 01/21/2012 at 09:02 PM.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456