Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Of course there's no save as PDF feature.
    Save it to Gdocs and download it...there is a way.
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I guess your last resort would be webOS doctor.
    Hard reboot restored it.
    Yahooo !!!
    quickoffice won't load since the update. Anybody else experiencing?

*Adobe reader too.

They both just pulse ad nauseum.
    Last edited by Courousant; 08/29/2011 at 04:58 PM.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    no problem here so far, restarted after installing since was having issues with the touchpad chugging and freezing. But yea editing a document and spreadsheet so far working fine!

:edit: Doh! spoke too soon. Trying to make bullet points or numbered list in a document and the toolbar keeps disappearing. Hmmm......

Ok odd, when i try a numbered list once it may work and then when i try again say maybe after a mess up or whatever it won't do it anymore.
    Last edited by jonavalon; 08/29/2011 at 05:46 PM.
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    Not showing up for me...I have done several reboots. I did get the Kindle update but not the Adobe or Quickoffice updates.
    adobe pdf still up/down to switch page... Me want left/right like a book ....
    is there a spell check button I'm not seeing?
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Very nice to finally have full fledged editing, and integration with Box.net really makes that app super useful too. That said it looks like Smart Office will blow it away when its released. It seems so much more polished and functional. If it's priced right I think it will be an easy sell to all but the most casual TP owners
    awesome!!!

the performance in excel spreadsheets has improved by a LOT.. its actually usable now!!!!

thank youuu!
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    I hope we will get the TP's TextAssist feature soon!!
    Limited on what you can do, but it's definitely better than before. Especially since it's free.
    Definitely a step up.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I like it...not very full featured, but I'm ok with that. I do find it quite interesting (and baffling) that it appears to be the only TP app that doesn't use autocorrect or spell check. Hopefully they fix that soon.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Yeah, it's definitely nice to have-and yes, free-but total bummer it has no autocorrect!
    I have a feeling they left out the spell check and more advanced features because they want us to buy the Premium version.

Anyone know how it compares to the free versions on Android and iOS?
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Adobe is faster now which is nice. Pdf files are much faster but left to right page turning makes since. Why the heck someone thinks up and down is better is beyond me.
    Where do you find the update for apps?
    still no pdf zoom and sharpening... Good to have editing abilities but adobe pdf still lacks basic functions. I wouldn't even call it a "reader" because it's so bad.
    After extensive testing, Iīve decided that Quickoffice is not compatible (yet) with my Mac. Neither Pages nor Open Office can open files created on the TP. Files that originated on the Mac that I edit and send back "work" sort of, but lots of errors in formatting. Open Office is a complete fail with it. Numbers seemed to work better, as it is able to read an Excel file created on the TP without much problem (just didnīt support the font).

If anyone figures out the problem here, please post it... Iīve tried the simplest thing, just a sentence with no special formatting in QO Word, and try to open it in Pages, and it crashes.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast