Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
    Thanks! Mine wasn't showing up so I had to clear my cookies and reboot. QO, adobe and zip code tools were there. Someone said there was a kindle update that took it out of beta but I don't have that yet.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    all I need is powerpoint now
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Cool, now I can edit docs. So much for HP abandoning webOS, lol..
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Not entirely sure but I think Adobe Reader looks a little snappier and I don't recall seeing the page droplist in the previous version.

Basic Word and Excel document editing are now available.
    it was the adobe update I was waiting for. Jump to page is there but it still does not re-render text on high resolution files. Why adobe why?
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    If this happened months from now, I'd agree with you But chances are this was being developed well before the announcement.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yay... QuickOffice update is indeed here! And editing documents works!
    yes and its awesome
    with patches and new updates this is getting better and better

Hp should of worked their butts off and had all this done for an Aug release for back to school

Apps more polished and a 250 price tag fir back to school intro would have made it outsell the ipad

but Leo is an *****
    its nice its out at last, but to be fair after a quick play around id have to ask why it took so long, i mean... being realistic here, its a very basic notepad/calc, nothing fancy at all, i assumed it was being delayed because of some difficult additions/features or something.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    This update is by the Quickoffice folks, not HP. BTW, has anyone had trouble saving edited docs?
    James Kendrick
    Technology Blogger - ZDNet Mobile News
    ZDNet/ CBS Interactive
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    its nice its out at last, but to be fair after a quick play around id have to ask why it took so long, i mean... being realistic here, its a very basic notepad/calc, nothing fancy at alli assumed it was being delayed because of some difficult additions/features or something.
    Spreadsheet has a decent amount of functions, but I have to agree that the tools for Word documents are really basic. Still, it's obviously better than nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    just give them a little more time. they will keep the promise. Leo is looking to kill HP, so this is a small step - but a step to his master plan. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Spreadsheet has a decent amount of functions, but I have to agree that the tools for Word documents are really basic. Still, it's obviously better than nothing.
    aye dont get me wrong, i agree completely, still its hard to imagine why something this basic wasnt available for launch or not long after, think of the grief saved if we had it at the start.
    Got it but there are errors if you try to save it to a network account. Can only save to TP local.

:-(
    Can you create a doc/sheet in quickoffice?
    on the 59th day he said "let there be doc editing". He did and it was good!
    Dis and carldc like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleoXD View Post
    Yes, just tap the icon at the lower right corner of the home page.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    yippie ki yay

downloading now
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleoXD View Post
    yeah far bottom right theres a page icon with a plus symbol on it
    Very basic. You can't even change the margins (so my business quote documents that I use all the time and all messed up).

Basic word processing... what a difficult concept. Really sad.
    jyknyc likes this.
    Uh, is it just me or does this not support Find and Replace?

That's just absurd. Every mobile word processor -- from Apple's Pages to DocsToGo to the iPad version of QuickOffice -- supports it as a basic feature.
    jyknyc and bluenote like this.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast