Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I am NOT keen in creating a credit card file in order to use the promo codes? Is there any way to use the promo coded (like in iTunes) WITHOUT creating a credit card account first on my TouchPad? If iTunes can allow this, why not the HP Catalog?
    Last edited by shyhermit; 08/29/2011 at 01:33 PM.
    No, also since when does iTunes allow it? I have always had to have my card tied to my account to even download the free songs.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Yes, you can in iTunes. This is because you can create an iTunes account WITHOUT credit card information. Is there any way to do the same in TouchPad?

Quote Originally Posted by nseemann View Post
    No, also since when does iTunes allow it? I have always had to have my card tied to my account to even download the free songs.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyhermit View Post
    Yes, you can in iTunes. This is because you can create an iTunes account WITHOUT credit card information. Is there any way to do the same in TouchPad?
    Just as seemann said, the answer is no. A way to get around this would be to register say a Visa/Mastercard gift card with an U.S. address. I believe Simon Malls gift cards have been known to work. Do a forums search for "simon malls gift card" and see what turns up.
    I am, therefore I think