Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
  1.    #1  
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    lupos and HelloNNNewman like this.
    Thanks! Got angry birds!
    The Official HP Palm Blog

grabem while you can
    RIO HD!! Thank you!
    Thank you! We picked up angry birds hd.
    oops double post, sorry
    these can't be redeemed on your PC and then downloaded via the TP later correct?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Stuck at work all day with no TouchPad, these will probably be gone by the time I get home.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed angry birds rio, camera, and big boss.
    Dang, Glimpse ain't in the second round....

But thanks for the heads up!
    Is there a way to add the codes from a computer without being connected? I am at work my my work so can't do it until I get home?
    Already used my app credit on Pennant, but if you're a baseball fan I really recommend that one, it's pretty neat.

Personally I'll sit this one out. I don't own Rio RD, Quell HD, or FlightPredictor HD, but since I already got 4 new apps last time, I'll be letting other people use the codes.
    Thanks. I finally have my Touchpad to take advantage of this. I was hoping Glimpse would be available again but oh well. Angry Birds Rio HD is a nice addition.
    Phew! Got them this time! Thanks HP!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan87500 View Post
    Is there a way to add the codes from a computer without being connected? I am at work my my work so can't do it until I get home?
    Nope, the store on the computer says if you have a Wi-Fi only device you need to do it from the device itself. Hope they update that in the future as that would be really convenient. I love browsing the Android app market from my computer and just sending apps straight to my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan87500 View Post
    Makes me wish the HP market was set up for remote installation liked the Android market is.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Thx sir for the headsup...
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I already had 4 of the 6 but was grateful to get Pennant and Flight Tracker :-)
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    gracias
    I never turn down a free six pack, thanks for the heads up!
    Downloaded 4 of the 6 apps, thanks!
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast