Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Gone. Oh well, I'll buy if I deem necessary. Either way the devs are getting compensated. Do enjoy the freebies tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhitie View Post
    I don't use Credit Card or debit card like most do.....I use something called cash.
    If I don't have cash, I don't buy stuff.
    Some places are no longer accepting cash. Yes that's right. No they are not big chains, but I have come across a couple of them. And of course the reverse is true, some places only accept cash. No check or debit/cc. Strange, strange world we're creating.

And on the topic itself, didn't get any of them, already had most of them, and am now wondering if they're going to do another 6 pack in early September like previously stated.
    I just got home from work (3:30 west coast) and all the codes are expired! I wish I had my TP at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by next_milenium View Post
    I just got home from work (3:30 west coast) and all the codes are expired! I wish I had my TP at work.
    yes i missed out too lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    On the palm blog, touch the promo code until it appears in yellow and select "copy". Go to the app catalog and in the promocode space put your finger there until "paste" appears. Voila! No typos!
    I didn't see "promocode space" on the app catalog. Help !
    are you f'n kidding me? I work at home and I still missed these...

I know they're free and I should be greatful but I missed out twice now! Does HP just expect us to refresh the browser on that blog all day waiting for new apps?

::frustrated::
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhitie View Post
    I don't use Credit Card or debit card like most do.....I use something called cash.
    If I don't have cash, I don't buy stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by SandraW View Post
    That's true... I also believe in cash.

Quote:

"Cash is as good as money which is the same as dollar bills, but better
    than paper money.

Credit cards, on the hand, is made out of plastic which is similar to tupperware,
    but that doesn't mean you can always buy tupperware with credit cards because
    they may not be the same as money.(in which case you should buy it with
    cash which is just as good as money)..."
    In other words, you guys are poor, have little to no credit or are just kooky.
    That was quick. Seems like they would want to get these apps in more people's hands. A little longer please?
    I wish there was a site for the App Catalog(just like with iTunes, or the Android Market) so I could just log in and get these app codes so I could use them...my Touchpad won't be coming till after this thing is over...
    Last edited by shoichikun808; 08/29/2011 at 07:14 PM.
    -------------------
    They can take away a webOS device from being released on Sprint...but I will never lose my love for webOS!!!...GO TOUCHPAD!!!!

Palm Pre - > HTC Hero - > HTC Evo 4g - > iPhone 5(soon)
    Quote Originally Posted by 402vette View Post
    In other words, you guys are poor, have little to no credit or are just kooky.
    That's ok. If someone doesn't want to provide a credit card for the App Catalog, then that leaves more of these Six-Pack free apps for the rest of us.
    Wow, you'd figure they'd let these codes be good for at least 12 hrs... 2nd time I missed out.
    Sigh..... Still no love for Canadian TP owners?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkmade View Post
    are you f'n kidding me? I work at home and I still missed these...

I know they're free and I should be greatful but I missed out twice now! Does HP just expect us to refresh the browser on that blog all day waiting for new apps?

::frustrated::
    Agree 100%. It really stinks that they don't give these at least a day. I can't sit at home, not work, and wait for these packs.
    I was going to ask how long these codes usually last before they're at the download limit?
    This time, apparently, it lasted just a few hours. The promo codes last until they run out. It's anybody's guess how many that is.

Next time, it may run out even sooner.

I guess we need to treat this like an eBay auction.
    Last edited by jblather; 08/29/2011 at 08:31 PM.
    sob I missed it while I was at work
    I missed them too, boohoo ;(
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    More half-assing by HP. They sell 300,000 HP's in a week and put up app specials with 7,000-use codes. And they should permanently subsidize Angry birds Rio to make it free since Rovio isn't updating it.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I guess my irritation is more directed at Rovio for charging WebOS users more money than Android or iOS for an abandoned game.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    ahhhhh!! just saw this! missed out!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast