Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
    yeah all the little green piggys used up the rio codes
    Disregard
    Last edited by uh60james; 08/29/2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: I'm special sometimes
    angry birds rio is already used up.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude90210 View Post
    Nice. Got them all except for "camera for touchpad" - just can't find it on the app store.

Just click in the blue link on the palm blog, it opens app catalog directly.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodlex5 View Post
    I had trouble also....it is a "L" at the beginning. All their letters are in lower case so it is an "L" and not an "I". Hope that helps
    On the palm blog, touch the promo code until it appears in yellow and select "copy". Go to the app catalog and in the promocode space put your finger there until "paste" appears. Voila! No typos!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude90210 View Post
    Nice. Got them all except for "camera for touchpad" - just can't find it on the app store.
    You must be on 3.0.2 for "Camera for Touchpad" to show up in the app catalog.
    Happy that the big brown truck just arrived. Enjoyed the unboxing and quickly plugged it in for its maiden charge, but it already sounds like some of the apps are already sold out. Oh well... maybe next time. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    I would like to appeal to everyone, that they download only the apps that they are genuinely interested in. Please keep in mind that these promo codes allow only a limited number of downloads. Thus, it would be nice to leave the promo codes for those who are genuinely interested in a particular app.
    Thanks Sanjay - I left the Air Travel one - because I had no interest - already couldn't get 2 of the games - apparently, one needs to not have a life to get what they want from HP.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    angry birds Rio already gone :'(
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DILands View Post
    Thanks Sanjay - I left the Air Travel one - because I had no interest - already couldn't get 2 of the games - apparently, one needs to not have a life to get what they want from HP.
    Or live 3 miles from the company they own
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McCready42 View Post
    Has there been any word on when/if they will be releasing these App Packs to Canada? I haven't been able to find any word.
    Similar question from Blighy.
    You guys over the pond have got all these new free toys, but no word of everything in the UK. :-(
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    quell hd is all used up
    Reapsge likes this.
    How do I download these aps with the promo code on Touchpad, without a phone?
    I have no linked phone and can only visit the Ap catalog with the Touchpad.
    Ive never done this before so I dont know what to expect.
    If I click buy, will it prompt me to enter a promo code or what??

And I dont have a credit card setup. Can I set it up with a limit of $1, so these aps cant accidentally charge me when they are supposed to be free for a promo?

It would have been helpful if the palm blog or HP gave exact instructions on how to redeem these codes using a Touchpad only and explained in a way to make new Touchpad users more aware. A lot of us are new to webOS, etc.
    The Official HP Palm Blog: 6-Pack sells out

PSA: Get HP's free apps without using the early-adopter $50 credit | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net
    I read this and typed out a promo code link on my Touchpad internet browser, and it didnt work. Then I had to read someone elses comment to take out the "s" in "https"
    Now It says "Before you can use a promo code, you must first setup payment info.."

If I setup the payment info, will I not get charged? How do I know if there's still codes left to use or if it will charge me?

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    Free is free, but I don't think you're missing much not having glimpse. Sparkle HD on the other hand...
    You are a serious multitasker, then you're missing A LOT if you don't have Glimpse. Just suck, it up and buy it It'll be the best 5 bucks you've ever spent
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    What can I say, I don't like it. I think it's busy and cluttered.
    You're missing the point of the App. You can customize your windows and 'turn off' panes you don't want to use (if you find them cluttering). But most people don't get the concept though, so it's hard explaining
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Where's "Glimpse" !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    It's in the App Catalog, available for Purchase
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    The beauty of the app is, that you can have it be as busy or cluttered as you want. You don't have to have all FIVE apps/widgets running at the same time and even if you do have them running, all you have to do is slide them over to the left, to declutter when not needed.

PS: I don't mean to hijack this thread, but gotta defend what I think is a genuinely good app.
    Thanks Sanjay
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    Thanks. I finally have my Touchpad to take advantage of this. I was hoping Glimpse would be available again but oh well. Angry Birds Rio HD is a nice addition.
    Glimpse is still available for free...after you buy it in the Catalog
    I really want these but since the App Catalog update v5 messed up my App Catalog, I can only see a blank screen when I open it. =(

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    docfly likes this.
    I knew I should have brought my TP with me to work!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast