Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes
  1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Where's "Glimpse" !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Follow Me On Twitter: www.twitter.com/YaBoiD
    I was lucky enough to be in a McDonald's when I saw this thread and yoinked Angry Birds, the flight info app and Quell. Thanks!
    Well free tether is not letting me DL anything from the app catalog, I can type this of course. Hope the codes still work at 4 when I get home.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Once again - only USA. Hello HP, there is life beyond America, you know.
    Wozza666 likes this.
    Nice. Got them all except for "camera for touchpad" - just can't find it on the app store.
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    What can I say, I don't like it. I think it's busy and cluttered.
    The beauty of the app is, that you can have it be as busy or cluttered as you want. You don't have to have all FIVE apps/widgets running at the same time and even if you do have them running, all you have to do is slide them over to the left, to declutter when not needed.

PS: I don't mean to hijack this thread, but gotta defend what I think is a genuinely good app.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    snoopgoat and 65fastback like this.
    I would like to appeal to everyone, that they download only the apps that they are genuinely interested in. Please keep in mind that these promo codes allow only a limited number of downloads. Thus, it would be nice to leave the promo codes for those who are genuinely interested in a particular app.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    noco37 likes this.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I only DL'd the ones I didn't already own and was interested in. Promise.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Still working! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    The beauty of the app is, that you can have it be as busy or cluttered as you want. You don't have to have all FIVE apps/widgets running at the same time and even if you do have them running, all you have to do is slide them over to the left, to declutter when not needed.

PS: I don't mean to hijack this thread, but gotta defend what I think is a genuinely good app.
    Okay, one last comment about Glimpse.

I think it has promise. What I would like is more finesse in terms of arranging and sizing your "windows." And the ability to maximize a window (not just slide it over).

Basically, I think it's promising, but some UI elements get in the way and make it clunky IMHO.
    Has there been any word on when/if they will be releasing these App Packs to Canada? I haven't been able to find any word.
    Patiently waiting for my TP to arrive today via UPS. I have a hunch by the time it arrives and gets powered up the limit on the number of DLs will be met. If so, I will still be happy to get it set up and running, and may even buy a few of the more important apps and get a few of the free ones as well. Hopefully HP follows up with another apps offer soon...
    About to leave on a trip, so FlightTracker will be perfect. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by B-E-A-S-T View Post
    could not get Pennant code to work, anyone else have this issue?

I had trouble also....it is a "L" at the beginning. All their letters are in lower case so it is an "L" and not an "I". Hope that helps
    I wonder if HP takes suggestions for this. I'd love to get digibar and dignote. I have digibar on my pre but I've only ever used it a couple of times so I'm not sure it's worth a repurchase, but I love bartending references for some reason, and they don't require an internet connection. I have sorting notes, but it doesn't scale to full size, but I love it on my pre. Next month I'll have a little extra cash to blow so if I don't like an app it won't be a big deal and I'll try secure store 2 and some other note apps. Thanx OP for the heads up!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Countdown to somebody threatening a class-action lawsuit because all the codes were already taken in three, two...
    Sweet actually got in on this time, and 2 or 3 of them were apps I planned on buying this week
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Missed out on Rio...codes all used up. I'm not suing, though, class action or otherwise!
    65fastback likes this.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Genocidal View Post
    About to leave on a trip, so FlightTracker will be perfect. Thanks!
    Be nice if they would do international though...(it's FlightPredictor)
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Stuck at work with no WiFi (just like the last batch). Looks like I miss out again... oh well.
    Last edited by IBM4VT; 08/29/2011 at 01:51 PM.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast