1.    #1  
    So supposedly the Kindle app should work in Canada but I'm getting "not available in your country"..

Anyone in Canada get the Kindle app to work??
    Iv noticed the kindle app has disapeared from the Australian store all together. The beta was there, I have it but since it was apparently updated its gone !!!!!
    I just noticed that it isn't in the Catalogue anymore... It was a week ago when I downloaded it (I'm Canadian, too). I also heard it was just updated, yet my own Kindle app doesn't indicate an update is available via Software Manager.
    It seems to have disappeared from my device's (Canadian) App Catalog as well. Same with a friend of mine.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    well at least I haunt done anything wrong on my touchpad. I hope I get the update soon though :'(
    Same thing on my Touchpad. I can't even find it with Impostah (that's how I got it installed before teh beta was available in Canada, when I was on a trip to the US).
    I am in Canada, and I have loaded the kindle app on using webos quickinstall. There is a very detailed post on the forum here somewhere, with a download link, to side load the app onto the TouchPad regardless of region. Works perfect
    You know, the search is a good thing This link was probably posted in nearly every thread about the kindle app:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3100846
    anyway kindle you cant add your own ebook .. so useless for now .. Preader ( cant read book over 10mb ... Useless too ) and preader Native ( preware ) Full of bug, blank page, or Flashing page 1 over another.

so waiting for a REAL working BOOK APPS
    Last edited by niighthawk; 08/29/2011 at 10:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mechanic_joe View Post
    I am in Canada, and I have loaded the kindle app on using webos quickinstall. There is a very detailed post on the forum here somewhere, with a download link, to side load the app onto the TouchPad regardless of region. Works perfect
    Thanks guy, that is working method