Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    I just got a reply back from KalemSoft and they said they'd be releasing NesEm for Touchpad soon. :-)
    yep, that's what I got.
    someone ask em about BT keyboard controllers.... yeah I'm being lazy.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    sledge007 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTouchPad View Post
    Good, because the SNES emulator that is in the HP app store is horrible. If they could get some decent controls that were actually tailored for the touchpad it would not be so bad. All the skins they have are designed for landscape, if they could release a portrait control skin that would be great. I want Super Metroid to work so bad!
    I use the skin Javalsu made for the snes emulator and love it. I think the controls that came with it are pretty tailored to the TouchPad and all the games I've played on it I haven't had any problems with controls. I prefer it landscape instead of portrait, makes it easier to play. IMHO

I have the nesem and have put games on my TouchPad for it, but I haven't actually played with it. Too distracted by the snes.
    Last edited by JediPriestess; 08/29/2011 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Javalsu View Post
    Here is a skin I made for the touchpad.

Just add a folder under snes names "skins" then create a new folder in "skins" with whatever you want the new skin to be names. Unzip the files there. This new skin is now selectable in the menu.
    Hi Javalsu, does your skin make super metroid playable. The skins that come with the emulator i currently have for HP do not let you jump, run, and shoot at an angle simultaneously because the "r" and "left" buttons (at the top of the original joystic) are not well placed or spaced on the touchpad. Hope this makes sense. I'd really like to play this game as I never finished it back when it was on the TV
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    someone ask em about BT keyboard controllers.... yeah I'm being lazy.
    Check Out This :

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...hpad-pre2.html

And This :

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3259665

Edit: seems the HD TouchPad version doesn't support keyboards at the moment so the controller isn't working yet either, but the phone version works great with the Controller.
    Last edited by djgardn2; 12/07/2011 at 07:44 PM.
    If you like any of my patches or apps, donations are appreciated. PayPal Link
    All Donations go towards my college classes & I want to thank anyone that purchases my apps or considers donating to me.
    -- 12 patches & 40 save/restore scripts.
    -Apps-
    Paid:
    Days To Come, Days Gone By, Quick-Keys Keyboard, Days Till Christmas, Days Till Christmas HD, Days Till New Year, Days Till New Year HD
    Free:
    Night Light Timer, webOS Launcher
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Check Out This :

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...hpad-pre2.html

And This :

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3259665

Edit: seems the HD TouchPad version doesn't support keyboards at the moment so the controller isn't working yet either, but the phone version works great with the Controller.
    Yeah I've been e-mailing them the last couple days.

Ohh and since my post I have found that any BT "controller" that sends the commands as keyboard commands can work with the TouchPad, then it's just configuration to match the controller, iCade for example.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12