Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cobrakon
  1.    #1  
    Every time I download a new app from either the App Catalogue or Prepare, I of course moved them to the Apps tab or Favorites. However, after restarting the Touchpad these apps keep reverting back to the Downloads section. What could I do to prevent this from occurring?
    Quote Originally Posted by RYAB View Post
    Every time I download a new app from either the App Catalogue or Prepare, I of course moved them to the Apps tab or Favorites. However, after restarting the Touchpad these apps keep reverting back to the Downloads section. What could I do to prevent this from occurring?
    When rearranging icons in the launcher, you have to click the "done" button to properly save the changes. While you can click off of the icons, this does not actually save the changes.
    laurelle likes this.
  3.    #3  
    What a DURR moment for me... thanks for the simple tip!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Where is the Done button?
    Upper right hand corner of the pull up menu - when you are done moving things around, don't minimize or swipe off until you hit DONE.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Ah, trick is you have to be in Landscape mode to see button
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmturbo View Post
    Ah, trick is you have to be in Landscape mode to see button
    not necessarily, and im assuming you have the patch that added additional tabs...if you are in portrait the blue button overlays on the settings tab clicking it accomplishes the same thing and also brings you to the settings page, but yes in landscape you do see the full button.