1.    #1  
    Using an AirStash WiFi card reader and the AirStash Downloader app uploaded available at the App Catalog, you'll have similar functionality to the camera connection kits available for other tablets. This is awesome. If anybody gets this working post your results here. I'm curious as to how easy it is to setup and how fast the transfers are.

AirStash™: wireless flash drive + pocket media server + SD adapter for iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
    That seems pretty cool. Kinda expensive tho. I just upload all my pics to photobucket or facebook and make them private. I know that is different then your solution, but it gets photos on touchpad without plugging it into the computer. And a eye-fi card sd card upload directly to facebook

Eye-Fi Online Sharing: wirelessly upload photos and videos straight from your camera to your favorite online sharing website | Eye-Fi
    Quote Originally Posted by ceveret3 View Post
    That seems pretty cool. Kinda expensive tho. I just upload all my pics to photobucket or facebook and make them private. I know that is different then your solution, but it gets photos on touchpad without plugging it into the computer. And a eye-fi card sd card upload directly to facebook

Eye-Fi Online Sharing: wirelessly upload photos and videos straight from your camera to your favorite online sharing website | Eye-Fi
    exactly what I did. My phone also autouploads all pics and videos directly to my Photobucket account. Its fantatastic
    Exactly what I do too... just upload the pics from my phone to Photobucket and they are on my TouchPad right away since I have that account added to the Photo's app of the TouchPad.
    all of the photobucket-type solutions assume that you have connectivity to internet or Wi-fi. If you are on holiday, remote, you may well not have this.

So, if anybody has successfully used the Airstash, i would like to hear about it

Or if anyone else has found a solution to upload photos without a pc/laptop i would be very interested