1.    #1  
    I'd love to see evernote in big format for touchpad. What are the chances of this happening, anyone care to hazard a guess?
  2.    #3  
    that would be great. I hope it is still in the works.
    you guys need to start using the search function in the app catalog...evernote is already on the TP.

***My apologies...for some reason I didn't read the first part of your post correctly.***
    Last edited by Crazypinoy9; 08/27/2011 at 10:39 PM.
    Id love to even just see one of the HD touchpad patches for this, I HATE how the emulator only works in portrait orientation. I never use it that way, and with the hp case its actually hard to do it that way... GOD just let it rotate!
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    Id love to even just see one of the HD touchpad patches for this, I HATE how the emulator only works in portrait orientation. I never use it that way, and with the hp case its actually hard to do it that way... GOD just let it rotate!
    very true and I agree. an HD patch would be great! Although I still can't complain because at least the app is available and we don't have to wait for the developer to put it onto webOS. The core functionality is there and that's all that's important to me. lol
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Haha, that's funny I've just been posting all over this board gushing over my old Windows Mobile evernote app. Creating notes via the camera, recording some audio, text entry, and even hand writing, it was so powerful. I think it would be great if Evernote could duplicate that functionality in WebOs.

Does anyone know if the Android app has any of that functionality?
    Quote Originally Posted by seito View Post
    Haha, that's funny I've just been posting all over this board gushing over my old Windows Mobile evernote app. Creating notes via the camera, recording some audio, text entry, and even hand writing, it was so powerful. I think it would be great if Evernote could duplicate that functionality in WebOs.

Does anyone know if the Android app has any of that functionality?
    Android has that and a lot more. The android evernote tablet app is amazing.
    the andrid one has handwriting support??
  9. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andresmmm View Post
    the andrid one has handwriting support??
    Available now in their beta app for the phone (so I guess it's the same for the tablet version?), should go mainstream in the next couple of weeks.
    Last edited by CGK; 09/05/2011 at 02:50 AM.
    If anyone is still looking for Evernote app for TouchPad, see below:

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...pps.enotesenyo