Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I am currently looking for ~ 10 - 15 beta testers for a new Touchpad game that I have been working on. If you are interested in testing, you can email me directly so that I can forward the ipkg file. Looking for users already familiar with how to install an ipkg file on their device.

Anyone familiar with using Villo services, also a plus!

Thanks
    email: AppsByDel
    Check out my Netflix app: "QuickQueue"
    Twitter: @AppsByDel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellydel View Post
    I am currently looking for ~ 10 - 15 beta testers for a new Touchpad game that I have been working on. If you are interested in testing, you can email me directly so that I can forward the ipkg file. Looking for users already familiar with how to install an ipkg file on their device.

Thanks
    hi, i'm interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellydel View Post

Thanks
    Hey thanks for supporting the community not really interested in testing but wanted to thank you for your continued development for webOS. If youd like to tell us a little about the game that would be great too.
    Sure I'd love to, considering I help run WebOS World *cough cough* :P
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I would be interested. My Touchpad is supposed to arrive on Monday.

I am a complete newb with webOS...which might help testing(I would follow directions instead of knowing exactly what to do) or it could be a hinderance since I could get stuck.

I expect to install preware and most of the recommended patches and probably uberkernal to hit 1.5.

I would be willing to test before I do that, or after...whichever works better for you.
    I am interested. I definitely know how to install ipkg files. don't know about Villo but I am sure I could learn
    I'm interested if you still need testers.
    i'm also interested but dont know how to install ipkg files since webos is new. but i learn fast. please let me know.
    intrested as well
    Count me in!.
    I have beta tested many an app! Count me in!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    count me in too! Happy to help :-)
    sign me up
    Im in!
    I'd give it a whirl!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Thanks for all the replies. I have all of the testers I need for now. The game is a really simple casual card game for the touchpad. I'm just a small time individual developer trying something new (game development). For more information, you can always follow me on twitter @AppsByDel, or check out AppsByDel.com.

Also thinking about creating some tutorial videos [if time permits] since I have found there is really not a lot out there, we'll see.
    Check out my Netflix app: "QuickQueue"
    Twitter: @AppsByDel
    I'm in!
    I'd like to