1.    #1  
    is there a way that I can install unsupported webOS apps on the touchpad? The big ones I need are slacker and flixster :-( I tried putting the app store url in prepare but I just get an error
    Where are you getting these apps?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Webosquickinstall should work with any ipk file
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    there's a slacker app?
    I would love to have a slackers app.
  6.    #6  
    the url for slacker is http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...er.webosplayer but if I put this in preware I just get an error. Is there a way to manually download the ipk from somewhere? Also the ipk for the flixster app?
    There are some widgets used in mojo apps that don't work on the Touchpad. If these phone apps you are trying to put on your TP use them then some features will not work.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    download it to your phone/TP through the link, find it in the downloads folder with Internalz...tap and install...props to jason
  9.    #9  
    yes but where do I get the ipk? I'm also looking for flixster which was on the pre...
    see the thread below for some info, first post, that is all I will say

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...d-patches.html
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  11.    #11  
    I see the HD patches, but where can I find the ipk? I found the one for spotify on anothet site, but could someone point me in the right direction for where I could actually find the ipks to install slacker and flixster?
    Read the first post of that thread, beyond that, I don't think anyone is going to help you by redistributing code they don't own. Even if they are free apps.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...