Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Hi all,

Yet another new Touchpad user here... very impressed so far, just had a couple of quick questions:

-The Facebook app - I appear to be missing a lot of posts and photos. If I go to one of my friends and click their photo albums, it says they have no public albums. Yet I can view them in the web browser. What gives? Is this the problem someone else mentioned as being the fact that webOS is viewed as a third party app and access is restricted depending on an individual's security settings?

-Also on Facebook - if I click one of the icons on the bottom left (IIRC it was the one to update my status), the blue Facebook banner at the bottom (which you use to navigate) totally disappears. Is this a bug?

-Finally - I cannot find Accuweather for Touchpad in the Apps Catalog. I can find the Pre versions (free and premium) which both run in the emulator, but not the full-screen version. I've loaded Impostah and my Apps Catalog location is set to US (odd, given that I'm in the UK). Anyone have any ideas why I can't see it...?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Just me...? Can everyone else still see the HD version of Accuweather in the Apps Catalog?
    Accuweather for HP Touchpad is still the top of my catalog's weather app section. This is in the US though.
    Wasn't there something put out or a post about new security settings for Facebook that causes those problems. Can't remember if it was on PC or not.
    Try turning off secure browsing for your FB account (do it on a PC, and turn off https browsing in your Account Settings/Security).