1.    #1  
    So, I picked up a folio case from Office Depot the other day and I'm loving it. The only problem is, when you flip the front back and make it stand at an angle, the speakers are pointing up. Basically, when youtube videos are watched, or I play something like Angry Birds the orientation is upside-down and it directly conflicts with the way the case was designed to prop up the TouchPad.
    Is there a preware patch/app to fix this? I couldn't find one, but maybe I just missed it. If there isn't one, it would be awesome if someone could make one
    you are doing it wrong. Check the direction insert that came with it.
  3.    #3  
    Definitely not doing it wrong, as all the holes lineup. (Headphone jack, mini usb port).

Edit: I realized I could kindof tweak it to work the right way, but it's kinda floppy and awkward.
    The speakers are supposed to be pointing down when using the folio case.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckerstj View Post
    Definitely not doing it wrong, as all the holes lineup. (Headphone jack, mini usb port).

Edit: I realized I could kindof tweak it to work the right way, but it's kinda floppy and awkward.
    1. The case only goes on one way. (molded buttons on case)

2. The standard orientation is with the home button on your right...ALWAYS!

3. The "standing" mode and the "typing" mode are from the same orientation (speakers down)