1.    #1  
    Anybody else having issues with this app? It is very slow. And once I started it the TP froze up and I had to reset (center and bottom button for 15 sec).
    Now I'm afraid to start it even though the app idea is great.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Yes, this thing was junk. Laggy beyond belief. I just use the browser for Picasa.
    Does this app log in to your actual Picasa account? I can only get it to get random pictures from god knows where!?
    This app is broken... Impossible to log my Picasa account
    yes, it's total junk. Freezes up my TP every time i try to use it meaning a hard reset.
    Yep. I tried it once.....thought I broke the touchpad. Tried it again and never went back.
  7.    #7  
    what a shame
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    I was able to run it several times, but it does crash a lot. Too bad. A more stable version would be good.
    I like it because it displays and doesn't download the photos from Picasa.
    I'm more interested in a slideshow type of integration with Picasa, and don't really care about syncing, uploading or downloading from within the app, and would like to see:

- ability to select folders, including private folders to put them into a slideshow together
    - adjust the timing of the slideshow, and set individual photos as wallpaper
    - adjust whether the photos should be streched to fill screen or not, either individually, or folder specific