1.    #1  
    My lovely touchpad says it can't contact my card issuer, i haven't a credit card as such so tried my visa debit.

Can i assume this is the reason why?

Any other way i can get apps, i have preware but that's a bit limited of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by huxley309 View Post
    My lovely touchpad says it can't contact my card issuer, i haven't a credit card as such so tried my visa debit.

Can i assume this is the reason why?
    yup

Any other way i can get apps, i have preware but that's a bit limited of course.
    I understand that you could get a prepaid credit card and that would work. Carrier billing obviously isn't an option here.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah i guess pre paid is my only option.

Shame they don't take other payment options, perhaps this will change with the rising popularity.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I had to adjust my address from

1234 N Main

to

1234 N. Main Rd.

for it to work, so you might check with your issuer and see what the exact address they have on file is.
    Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
  5.    #5  
    Id doubt it, it works for everything bar this, and im registered to a lot of sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishous View Post
    I had to adjust my address from

1234 N Main

to

1234 N. Main Rd.

for it to work, so you might check with your issuer and see what the exact address they have on file is.
    I had to do this same thing before mine would work. It's a Visa Debit card.
    I tried my Credit Card today but wouldn't accept it. I then tried my Barclays Debit Card and it worked just fine. It's not a prepaid but it's also not a credit card. I think it should accept prepaid cards. Maybe if you try later it will work.