1.    #1  
    just got my touchpad. Wondering what the best google reader (rss), twitter, ReadItLater, and instapaper apps are.

Also any apps that stream video from home computer? Like streamToMe or air video for iPad?

Last, 1password or Dropbox apps?
    Trying to give back for all the awesome help I have received. If anything I post is of any use, please hit the thanks button!
    spazHD for Twitter.

the app catalog is small enough that you can fine a few options for each of your items, such as ampache.
  3.    #3  
    Hmm, that is kind of disappointing lol

What about streaming, I got 300+ movies on my computer and want the ability to stream them to the touchPad from within the house?
    Trying to give back for all the awesome help I have received. If anything I post is of any use, please hit the thanks button!
    UPnP AV Player
    TouchFeeds
    Orb for movies.
    Tea Reader for Google Reader
    Paper Mache for Instapaper
    Doggy Bag for Read It Later

Dropboxify for Dropbox, but be sure to add your Dropbox account to webOS Synergy via the Accounts app.

Also if you sign up for box.net you get 50 GB free storage.
    Last edited by Yellowhammer; 08/27/2011 at 08:39 AM.
    for me, bhome app plus either tversity or ps3 media player as a upnp work great. Still working on forcing transcoding. Supported codecs wok perfectly though. Made for a nice time cooking breakfast this morning while watching dl'd tv shows.
    Glimpse does Google reader, rwitter, and readItLater, all together, for $5. HP had the promo codes for Glimpse a few days ago.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for all the suggestions!
  10.    #10  
    ok, got all those apps!

I can not find orb however. I remember it from my pre days but it is no where to be found in the app store.

also what is upnp ah player? Is this hard to setup, how do you do it on a mc?
    Quote Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
    just got my touchpad. Wondering what the best google reader (rss), twitter, ReadItLater, and instapaper apps are.

Also any apps that stream video from home computer? Like streamToMe or air video for iPad?

Last, 1password or Dropbox apps?
    Check this out:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3232630