Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By razorsedge
    Global Posts
    424 Global Posts
    I have a partial amount left from the 50$. How do I use it?
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    have you tried applying it towards a higher value purchase and gotten an error of some sort? it will be interesting to see how it works out - keep us posted!
    good question. I have 35 cents left.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    application, I got a message that said promo code didn't have sufficient funds or words to that effect. I didn't call or anything but I couldn't make purchase through the catalogue.
    Global Posts
    424 Global Posts
    same here. It is telling me my balance is not enough to cover the purchase but then no other options. So how do I use it? I would like to use it to buy another app then get the 6-pack( 5 pack because I already paid for glimse).
    Quote Originally Posted by miyanc View Post
    same here. It is telling me my balance is not enough to cover the purchase but then no other options. So how do I use it? I would like to use it to buy another app then get the 6-pack( 5 pack because I already paid for glimse).
    The six-pack was a limited offer, and they've already given out all promo codes. Sorry.
    I was fearing this. It should allow unto use the remainder of the promo and deduct the rest from the CC on file. But I guess we can't complain about free money.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    424 Global Posts
    I am going to try and complain to HP because I was trying to use up that money and it wouldn't let me. I didn't want to lose that money and in the process lost out on the 6pack.
    Global Posts
    424 Global Posts
    well HP live chat just said I need to find a 91 cent or less app. Otherwise its gone. I know I shouldn't complain about missing out on free stuff but I am going to. I spent 3 desperate times on live chat trying to get them to understand. Wow was that a waste of time.
    Give someone $49 and they'll ***** they got screwed out of a buck. Ridiculous.
    65fastback likes this.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I bought my sister a TouchPad back on the Staples double discount weekend, and I would have loved to accompany that gift with the equivalent of a gift card so she could shop for apps.

With that scenario it is very important for them to expand the functionality of Promo Codes being able to combine with your CC as payment. Throwing away the last 91 cents of MY money would not be acceptable, no matter how small the amount.
    Global Posts
    424 Global Posts
    hey razor I didn't care so much about the 91 cents just that HP had no clue what I was talking about. I just didn't know why it didn't work. I am very grateful for this device and all hp/palm has done for us.