1.    #1  
    I need an app that will allow me to open html files store on my touchpad through the web browser.

is there a way to change what program opens what? When I use the file manager internals pro it opens like a txt and I only see backend source and not the html frontend
    try Preader, it supports html files,a least the text component.
  3.    #3  
    didn't work like I need I cant navigate
    perhaps use some of the webserver implementations:
    lighty web server or
    Nginx web server

But beware it could open a hole to your system if not configged correctly.

and perhaps the app offline browser is also something to look in.

All 3 are to get via preware.
    I believe there is a preware patch to open local files in the web browser. I haven't tested it and can't say if it works, but it'd be my best bet.

Edit:

By placing a file in the main folder of my touchpad when in USB mode (index.html), I could view the page by navigating to file:///media/internal/index.html and it loaded all CSS and linking along with it.

An easier way to find files placed on your touchpad would be using the Preware app OfflineBrowser.
    Last edited by colin; 08/27/2011 at 02:52 AM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by colin View Post
    I believe there is a preware patch to open local files in the web browser. I haven't tested it and can't say if it works, but it'd be my best bet.

Edit:

By placing a file in the main folder of my touchpad when in USB mode (index.html), I could view the page by navigating to file:///media/internal/index.html and it loaded all CSS and linking along with it.

An easier way to find files placed on your touchpad would be using the Preware app OfflineBrowser.
    perfect worked!
    Quote Originally Posted by colin View Post

Edit:

does it work if you have a sub-folder? for example, something like this:

file:///media/internal/downloads/folder1/apage.htm

thx.
    Found a trick...if you have Internalz Pro installed...

1) find the HTML file in Internalz Pro
    2) click on it and then click "Info" in the pop-up box
    3) From the page with the info, you can click "Email" and it will open a new card to start composing an email
    4) click the attachment in the email and it opens it in the browser!

Bit of a hack, but easier than trying to type out the full path name!