1.    #1  
    so I have over 2600 songs on my touchpad. The music player has trouble or is just in need of fixing. Sometimes...actually a lot of time...I'll click on a song and it'll play a different song literally 500 songs away and then I have to slide all the way back and try it again. And even after a couple tries. It'll still continue to do the same thing. Also. When I choose random. It never goes past 400 even when I continually press next. Anyone know of any other free music player alternatives? Thanks for reading
    You are using the stock player? The issue has to deal with how the webOS media indexer works. It only loads 500 songs per call, there must be a bug that is setting the song path on the previous call and not updating it.

Try AudiophileHD.
    is it free
    The free version has the full functionality as a music player (the donate version adds DJ mode and an EQ). It's a bit buggy, but its updated weekly, and has improved an amazing amount with each update.
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the reply. Definitely will be trying out the app you suggested
  6.    #6  
    so far, the app basically does the same thing. Only loads 500 songs. Which is a fail for me considering my favorite artist doesn't even pop up until 1106 hahaha
    Try this version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8094086/com...._0.1.7_all.ipk

There is something strange going on if neither player is picking up more than 500 songs.

You may need to remove your music and reload it.
  8.    #8  
    kind of laggy but I think it loaded all my songs. Thank you'
    Yeah, new version should be published soon that is far less laggy (still laggy, but far less so).
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Is there a preware patch that can fix the 500 shuffled songs error? I have 2000 songs and it never goes past the 500 mark and it's really ****ing me off as I like to shuffle all of my songs and listen to them on the go.