1.    #1  
    does anyone know a good calendar ap?
    the TP calendar is really annoying for me, doesn´t sync well , is slow, opens at 00:00 .....

there is a calendar by digikat, but its 10$ , is it worth it?
  2.    #2  
    just got a mail from digikat that they consider webos to be dead and therefore won´t keep developing for it.....
    no calendar apps, but metaview is trying to port uber calendar from phone to TP. Ubercalendar is free and better than any calendar app
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    I got the digicalendar for my pre and it is a nice calendar however, there no way to sync it to anything and with the news they are stopping support, stay AWAY.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I installed "start up in week view" and Ubercalender and the standard calender is pretty good now.
  6.    #6  
    i have the ubercalendar on my pre and i am very very very glad with it.
    but on the pre it is a extension on a basically functionng calendar application.

the tp calendar , at least sems to me, is crap and non functioning and i wonder whether metaviews work is helping any of those problems:
    calendar doesn´t sync automaticaly whenever it is started
    cal doesn´t sync reliable with googlecalendar

those two points make the TP basicaly useless for me.

one other thing: i have added now the goog cal page to the launch bar, but unfortunately it has some crappy picture. would there be a way to have the calendar app icon linked to that webpage?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I got the digicalendar for my pre and it is a nice calendar however, there no way to sync it to anything and with the news they are stopping support, stay AWAY.
    i wil stay away, sure for that price. and no sync into the cloud is useless anyway
    The TP calendar is soooooo slow and non-responsive. It is unusable. It is ****e. Please ubercalendar!!!
    UberCalendar is indeed being ported to the TouchPad. It has developed to the point of being quite useful already. Like UberCalendar for phones, this is a patch. To install it, make sure you remove any other calendar related patches first as UberCalendar will conflict with almost all of them (it includes all their functions anyway) and will fail to install. The only calendar patch it is save to use is the Google calendar sync behavior patch which you want to install BEFORE you add your google calendar to Synergy (if you've already added the google account, go into the accounts app, open your google account & turn off calendar, install the behavior patch, reset your phone, re-enable the calendar in the accounts app).

To get the latest version of UberCalendar for TouchPad, search for the thread titled porting MetaView's UberCalendar to TouchPad & you'll find the latest version in the first post.

I think you will find UberCalendar will greatly enhance your calendar experience.