1.    #1  
    Did a search of the HPapp store and couldn't find anything like Appshopper for iOS. Are there any apps which track sales, updates, allow wish lists etc.?
    use the bookmark option built in to the app store for your wishlist.
  3.    #3  
    I am doing that. The nice thing about the Appshopper app is that when anything in my list changes in any way I get a push notification. That way I don't miss price changes. It also has a very handy history of app activity which allows you to see past prices and how often a developer updates an app. Really helps when maked purchasing decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtcharlie View Post
    I am doing that. The nice thing about the Appshopper app is that when anything in my list changes in any way I get a push notification. That way I don't miss price changes. It also has a very handy history of app activity which allows you to see past prices and how often a developer updates an app. Really helps when maked purchasing decisions.
    Contact the developer and see if they are considering a port of their app. They might want to think seriously about it, especially that kind of app. The installed base for webOS has increased dramatically, and LOTS of the new users seem to be BARGAIN HUNTERS!!
  5.    #5  
    I agree with a lot of what you said and posted something similar earlier in another thread. And with people getting the devices for such an incredible price they are willing to spend some of that money they saved on apps. I will attempt to contact the developer but to any other developers out there reading this there is an opportunity waiting. I know I would be interested.