1.    #1  
    Hello,

For those of you unfamiliar with AirStash it is a device that turns any SD card into a wireless storage device. It works currently on the TouchPad using the web browser but is just begging for an app!

I tweeted them and they said they probably won't begin development on an app with the uncertainty of webOS, but they are happy to allow a 3rd party to make one using the Webdav standard and that they'd be happy to help:

@airstash
    @pavvento Any third party can make an app using the WebDAV standard, and we'd be glad to help answer any questions

I think this would help all those people that wanted an SD slot on their TouchPad. I know personally I would love this as I'm going overseas and don't want to bring a computer just to copy photos to.

Thoughts?? Lets show the power of the webOS developer community to make a kick *** app!
    There's actually a third-party app that seems to have just showed up in the Catalog.

I don't have an Airstash, but I have to admit, I'm considering one just to be able to send pictures from my camera to the Touchpad without needing a PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    There's actually a third-party app that seems to have just showed up in the Catalog.

I don't have an Airstash, but I have to admit, I'm considering one just to be able to send pictures from my camera to the Touchpad without needing a PC.
    Yeah its amazing that I just read the title of this thread 5 minutes ago and the app appeared in the catalog. I know its a coincidence but wow.